Monday, March 23, 2015

SO TASTY and the MOST AMERICAN THING I'VE TASTED in YEARS....

tell abs that it's questionable cuz i lost my beach bod..

Well hello family and friends, 

I don't have much time cuz the power has been out and just recently we were able to enter to write. It's been raining on and off all week and when it rains here, the streets are mud and the electricity goes out.  Dad, I'll try to take sicker picks, I'm just scared about getting robbed. 

Well this week has been super tuff. We've walked a lot and knocked a lot of doors. It's super sad to see people you care about not go to church or not read when you know they will be blessed for it but we just have to move on and search for the elect people the Lord has prepared to hear this message and to accept it in their lives.

We didn't have very much success all week. On Sunday all of our appointments fell through, but we were able to contact and meet and teach a couple cool families. I know that the Lord blessed us for our diligence cuz Sundays are usually super tough and are usually when we are the most tired but the Lord was able to bless us with success. 

Juan is progressing but he told us he might travel this week so we would have to postpone his baptism but we are praying that he doesn't go and that he can be prepared for this Saturday. Christian went to church again with his wife so that was sweet but he didn't stay the three hours. 

Oh, another highlight is President came to inspect our room and Sister William's brought us homemade chocolate chip cookies. They were so tasty and the most American thing I've tasted for years. Well the time is passing and I don't like it but I know that I've got to keep with the Lord's plan and that he will continue blessing me. Don't got much to say but next week my letter will be much better, haha I

promise. love you guys

besitos

Elder Harper

No comments:

Post a Comment